Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Do we care about environment?


One of the problems in this city is the people who live here.
They are all too dirty, it’s doesn’t matters how many trashcans are in the streets this city is always dirty.

Anyway I don’t think I do too much for this planet neither but I do my best.
At home with my parents we do the basic things to prevent pollution. Like use energy saving bulbs, organizing the garbage, reducing the time in the shower, etc.
And with time we had been implementing other ways to recycle, make compost is a good way to recycle the waste of food you make in the kitchen and is also good to the garden.

As a student of this career I try to reduce and recycle again and again the materials I use in my work.

Well, I think I don’t do too much.

11 comments:

  1. I think you do a lot.
    You are right: people are the problem.

    I used to have compost at home but it smelled and made my apartment stink. I had to stop using it :c

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that 's a lot, for me xd 33


    ReplyDelete
  3. I should do more things, like you do, but it's very difficult for me.

    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im also think that the people is the biggest problem :c
    Anyway I think you do more that many people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i want to try make compost in my house, it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You smoke, you contribute with this shit to the pollution.
    Regards <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also try to use recyclable materials in my works

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love compost, are the best to the plants

    ReplyDelete
  9. and we try with a little help, but we try...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think as the others, that you do a lot :)

    ReplyDelete