Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My favorite song

The perfect song to me is one I listen everyday when I wake up
yes, this is my alarm haha
Bizarre love triangle from New order. one of my favorite bands
It's a song that makes me happy, maybe is a little bit shallow my explanation but it's just the rhythm of the song that makes me feel in good spirits. and well...i feel i should have born in the '80s haha
One of the best memories with this song that I have in my mind is when i used to go to the disco with a good friend of mine, we used to go to the 'blondie' or 'baleduc' to dance at britpop special days. there has been a long time that we don't go out to dance, but I guess we will repeat those mores soon haha
well...that's all
i don't know what else write about!
there is the link!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uEBuqkkQRk

No comments:

Post a Comment