Tuesday, May 12, 2015

writing my future


I had never seen myself as an artist. I can’t stand my life working as an artist.
Is said work means the man; I couldn’t explain myself by only one career.
I want to learn several crafts; one of those is to make furniture. I want to have my own
Studio and work my several crafts in there, mixt and match them. And make furniture, by wood, starting by a simple chair or table and finish making incredible full rooms. Like interior design. I like the wood as material; I want to learn about it, also about wicker and leather.
If I have to put a title at my work, or to myself it would be “craftswoman”, I guess it’s that what I want to be.

I can see this really simple, I can almost see myself working on furniture, using my hands and giving all my love and time at my work.
Many people say is an artist and they never make art. Some people make art and they never categorize themselves as artists. I want to make art, if I can, I don’t want to be an artist.
I don’t know which picture insert with this text, so I won’t put a picture :3

¡ÑAW!

7 comments:

  1. My dream is have like a rococo chair, and a lot of rococo furniture

    seeya¡

    ReplyDelete
  2. the interior design it's very interesting, what about a carpet? peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the interior design it's very interesting, what about a carpet? peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to do other stuffs to, one career is not your only way of living.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love wood like a material but I like to do little things, like expas. to my ears :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, the idea is being versatile to avoid getting rusty.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete