Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Countries I would like to visit


I have never traveled to another country so I would like to go to many places but there is a place that really, really, I would like to know, and is New Zealand.
I've heard that it's a beautiful country and it has such a big and beautifull biodiversity.
I would like to know and see all those beautifull and hidden landscapes, and learn about the Mäori culture and Mäori’s art.
But this isn’t the only place I’d like to visit. I want to visit Morocco, and travel across Europe, from the Spain and Portugal to Finland.
But for the time being, I have not money to go nowhere, so i will save up all my money this year, and work a lot, to go to my first destiny out of Chili, Ecuador. And get advantage for knowing Peru and Bolivia during the travel.

There is a image from New Zealand I took from google C:
That’s what I meant when I wrote about the landscapes :3

2 comments:

  1. Oww Kata in New Zealand was filmed the lord of the rings, and I never travel to another country yet :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my friends have been there and they say it's just like Paradise.

    I'd love to go there also.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete